SmartWatt Energy develops customized energy efficiency and clean energy solutions for large businesses, schools and government organizations. By providing large-scale savings and managing the entire process—from energy auditing through performance assurance—we streamline your experience and ultimately make facility upgrades more affordable.
Easy Upgrade Process
- In house engineering, controls integration, project management, field technicians and performance assurance
- Centralized account management
- Nationwide operations compliance and licensing
- Proprietary construction management software – AMP®
- Standardized safety protocols
Highest Engineering Standards
We are equipped to perform the design and installation of most upgrades in house. SmartWatt’s experienced, integrated teams are ready to design and build turnkey energy solutions wherever you have facilities.
- Licensed electrical and mechanical engineers (PE),
- LEED certifications,
- Certified Energy Managers (CEM),
- Lighting Certified (LC) professionals,
- Tridium Ax certified systems integrators,
- Project Management Professionals (PMP), and
Since SmartWatt doesn’t manufacture or represent any specific lighting, control equipment or other energy conservation or generation technology, we have the flexibility to examine the many options and be a true product-agnostic technology consultant to you. Our large national account base ensures we have the buying power to procure the best quality products at competitive prices. And as a program implementation partner with various major utilities across the country, we have relationships that help us secure the maximum available rebates for our customers.