First we provide a whole-building energy analysis. Our integrated approach considers an organization's entire spectrum of energy needs, with an eye toward profitable sustainability. The result? Integrated solutions that leverage all available efficiency opportunities that make financial sense. Our unrivaled energy auditing, engineering, project management and implementation process help our clients capitalize on the most innovative—and appropriate—energy technologies.
Function Follows Construction
A plan is only as good as its execution—and that's another area where SmartWatt sets itself apart. Our design-build team is second to none in the industry. Our engineers and construction managers work hand in hand to ensure "constructability" of projects and to maximize energy savings. Instead of hiring subcontractors whose services are generalized, we employ a staff of experts in energy auditing, engineering, project management and installation, who focus solely on energy efficiency. Our capable, in-house team includes:
- Engineers with electrical, civil and mechanical specialties
- Cross-functional design teams who regularly interface with construction managers and manage your project from start to finish
- An expert installation staff
We hold ourselves accountable for doing the best job possible. Period. Our excellent customer service track record ensures easy, streamlined solutions customized to your needs and budget.
- Commercial and industrial facilities
- Multi-site rollouts for nationwide customers
- Energy Performance Contracts for institutional clients
- Procurement of Prop 39 funding for California schools
- Lighting design for cold storage and food processing contractors